Last Updated: 2 March 2016
What Kind Of Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services. For example, we collect information you provide directly to us when you register for an account, purchase tickets, make purchases at our events, request to receive communications or participate in a promotion or other feature related to the Services. The information we collect may include your name, address, phone number, email address, birthday, payment card data,data related to your event virtual currency card, and any other information you choose to provide
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
In addition, when you access or use our Services, some information is automatically collected, including:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, number of clicks, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, MAC address, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Network Information: We may collect information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds and network and application performance.
Usage Information: We may collect information about the use of our Services and certain tools, such as how often the tools are used, the duration and quality of use, calibration data, project configuration data and operator data.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies and other tracking technologies (such as web beacons) are used to enhance your experience by allowing us to tailor our content based on your interests and distinguish you from other users of our Services. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that does not contain any personal data, and that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device. A cookie can contain information, such as a user ID or preferences, which the Services use to personalize content, track the pages you’ve visited or to save your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Services. We do not track your personal data through cookies, unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering or logging on to our Services. We use the following types of cookies:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and payment card data and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
• Resolve technical issues related to the Services, and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you, including through electronic communications with your consent or where otherwise permitted by applicable law;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services and tools and those of third parties;
• Personalize and improve the Services, and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
The file containing your personal data will be stored at our offices or on our servers and those of our service providers, which may be located in the U.S. [CONFIRM] or other countries, and your personal data may become subject to the laws of such foreign jurisdictions including those that may grant access to your personal data to the authorities of such foreign jurisdictions. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
• With our parent company, [Taste Festivals Limited, an IMG Company], and other entities in our corporate family;
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect our rights, property and safety and the rights, property and safety of others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Privacy Rights
As described above, we may share information about you for marketing purposes. To opt out of having your information shared in this way, please contact us at
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate or delete your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
General Contact Information